DATAMATH CALCULATOR MUSEUM
Texas Instruments ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING LIBRARY-03 Solid State Software Module
|Date of introduction:|| Never
(Announced: May 1982)
|New price:||MSRP: $40.00||Display size:|
|Size:|| 1.3" x 1.25" x 0.55"
33 x 32 x 14 mm3
|Weight:||0.25 ounces, 7 grams||Serial No:|
|Batteries:||n.a.||Date of manufacture:||wk 37 year 1982|
|AC-Adapter:||Origin of manufacture:||USA (ATA)|
|Program steps:||Courtesy of:||Joerg Woerner|
The ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING LIBRARY-03 Solid State Software Module was developed by Texas Instruments for its TI-88 Programmable calculator system.
The Electrical Engineering Library, known as "Module -3-", featuring 9 different programs in two languages (English/German) was announced in May 1982 with an MSRP of $40.00 for the TI-88. These programs demonstrate the calculator's capabilities:
• PGM 1: Table of Contents (Alphanumeric reference)
• PGM 2: Serial-Parallel impedance conversion
• PGM 3: Signal Detection (S Y, Z, H, G parameter conversions)
• PGM 4: Passive Filters
• PGM 5: Phase-Lock Loops
• PGM 6: Lin-Bairstow (Locates complex roots of a polynomial function)
• PGM 7: Bode-Nyquist Diagrams (Provides frequency response of a circuit)
• PGM 8: Network Analysis (Computes frequency response of a general linear circuit using matrix analysis)
• PGM 9: Fast Fourier Transforms
Please follow this link to peek inside the MASTER LIBRARY-01.
If you have additions to the above article please email: email@example.com.
© Joerg Woerner, October 8, 2019. No reprints without written permission.